Indescribable Me

Indescribable Me

“Crazy I am!” I declare with a smirk in hopes to put a smile upon your face as I beg of your attention.

I’ll start first and fight my mind so to speak; expressing what has been misunderstood whenever I’ve attempted an explanation.

I confess I am different with the voice of an angel and smile so pure; always catching an innocent grin.
I'll love you true, filling your heart with laughter, love, and protection as I draw you in.

I warn you yet my words slip right past you for a face of beauty stands pronounced as a challenge you cannot beat.
Men are the worst when loving me timely for time is one thing I wish not to repeat

I scream and I plead to find self in this life; understanding this confusion I wish be brought to sight.
Was it you or another, I or lie who created such isolation I seemingly fail to make right?

Unbelievable are words of a self curse yet look at my life you’ll see it shows proof of multiple beginnings yet no middle nor end.
Ghostly are such dreadful memories unspoken; leaving burdens no one can help me be rid of or mend.

I ask not of a savoir but for acceptance for that would be what makes my heart feel relieved. 
Yet when all is said and done it is times I am alone I find peace for I am never misconceived.

I am what I am; a woman without answer searching for a destination; my saving grace.
You see I am what’s unknown, misconstrued, misplaced, yet strong footed I match myself face for face.

Comments