Starring
onward aimlessly, I watch your face in which bears no expression, watching as
your mind races in thoughts of what, I do not know.
Do you think
of a future filled by love, dreams, and aspirations or worry yourself of
troubles you seemingly cannot let go?
To pick you
apart so that I may understand what thoughts you carry is like a puzzle with
pieces missing.
If given
chance I would sit beside you as you spoke your wonders, silently listening.
Come away
with me my love and share what stories you hold within your racing thoughts,
for nothing could be more satisfying than getting to know you more.
Come away
with me my love and I’ll bring you feelings of just how much love can provide
for future, love does ensure.
Once upon a
day I was swiftly able to fill your thoughts and steal your heart away.
Giving you
reason to want tomorrow to approach, when filled with new memories of our love
enhancing each day.
I write this
poem word by word of what our love is to me, so that to one day show you what
love is capable of, when love alike ours is molded favorably.
Once I lead
you in the wrong direction with words of which my voice should have only spoke
to you.
Never again
may you feel such distress for promises I will oblige and in return I gradually
earn your trust, loving you true.
Sad to say
this story ends more quickly than it had begun.
Suddenly I
lost your love and battle I chose to fight but lovers’ forgiveness I had not
won.
Tears fill
my eyes just as these letters complete each word.
I wonder if
it be possible that each completed sentence, by your heart, be heard.
Comments
Post a Comment