Distant Sisters
Sit and ponder how long until the time of missing you will end;
be gone all the heartache that presides within.
A day will come my love, my sister when within my arms you’ll be;
for you are my best friend the person I need for my heart to fly free.
Smile now and happiness let flow upon your heart;
soon within months passing by you and I will have a new start.
Remember now moments of those inseparable two kids we were;
Laughter’s of love and words of hate let not become but a blur.
So now I’ll go and let be heard what I say; remember Stephanie within my heart and in my thoughts you are in every passing moment in every passing day.
be gone all the heartache that presides within.
A day will come my love, my sister when within my arms you’ll be;
for you are my best friend the person I need for my heart to fly free.
Smile now and happiness let flow upon your heart;
soon within months passing by you and I will have a new start.
Remember now moments of those inseparable two kids we were;
Laughter’s of love and words of hate let not become but a blur.
So now I’ll go and let be heard what I say; remember Stephanie within my heart and in my thoughts you are in every passing moment in every passing day.
Comments
Post a Comment