Friendship Lost
Once I cherished a man in what I thought to be true friendship; I cannot figure why we lost loves grip.
Come my way, I beg as my hand grabs upon you.
My heart to your heart I remain only that of only true.
I wish to be made a
rainbow as I may then shine down.
Try I do, to make peace with the colors so you may never frown.
Try I do, to make peace with the colors so you may never frown.
Do days pass with ease within your sight?
Against me I feel as our battle continues its fight.
Against me I feel as our battle continues its fight.
Speak words of satin so I may be confronted softly.
Truth let come from our tongues and let us walk together calmly.
Truth let come from our tongues and let us walk together calmly.
I’ve never kept the love of true friendship in a man; it sure
felt nice though as you leant me your hand.
Goodbyes I wish not to be our final words spoken; Turn back and upon your face show peace and
new start let us begin.
Comments
Post a Comment