My Sounding Heart
Sit and ponder the how, why, and when my cycle of self defeat will meet its end; be gone all this self loathing and hate that presides within.
The day will come when this emptiness within will cease to be;
for the depths of my soul lay not in shadows but await new strength soundlessly.
Silently I plead in prayer, screaming death upon feeds life into my vein a soon within months passing by I will allow myself to undergo a chance to console.
The day will come when this emptiness within will cease to be;
for the depths of my soul lay not in shadows but await new strength soundlessly.
Silently I plead in prayer, screaming death upon feeds life into my vein a soon within months passing by I will allow myself to undergo a chance to console.
Tightly closed, these brown eyes flutter as memories create dreams now only mornings blur. Happenings of my past let lay not as foundation to what was but what can occur.
My thoughts stream without end and emotions run rapid but that is okay for tomorrow always comes and I remain here, willing to conquer every tomorrows day.
Comments
Post a Comment