You wanted to know
I come to you now with ears tired of
listening and mouth closed in silence to do nothing but look at us in a sad
sort of sense. You’ve begged and you’ve pleaded for my heart to love you yet my
smile you thrust to frown and bitterness you bring without fail in my presence.
So angry are you that not even a smile
can creep upon your face as I giggle and play within your sight?
Tiresome it
must be to carry such isolated anger and seriousness within you; I feel this in
you almost every night.
Trust is the issue you proclaim with a
voice so deep and darkened in tone but what have I done, prove it, and let my
failures be shown.
I am angry to think of what I am
feeling for every attempt I have given has failed over and over only building
more sorrow within.
I scream at myself to leave you and try to walk away yet
listen to myself as I write you; I’m writing you again.
How can we make our relationship last
like eternities definition, if all you do is wail at me and sadden my every
attempt to fix the situation?
Tell me my love that I am not of an
ignorant woman; tell me we can work through this, we’ll change, and together we
will make better what has been.
I will stand where I am for now and
continue even though my mind tells me to let you go. I will stand stern and
watch as hopefully you will listen to my hearts cry and then together we will
grow.
Comments
Post a Comment