As morning’s darkened sky surrounds me, I remain sleepless, thinking aimlessly. Thoughts come to my restless mind in multitude, ceasing any sort of sense I’ve developed within me.
We pull out our guns as you speak words of starting our relationship anew.
Tell me, who has left the past to be, when searching for fault in my truth is all you seem to do?
should I remain in this distressed cycle of my echoing past as my mind reminds me of what I've put you through?
Tarnished and painful are memories that play alike a repeating record aching me for we could create a mental journal of memories and that define the peace and contentment we long to ensue.
Sadness I find beholds me as you portray a man with an array of insecurities. Tongue of the devil you scold me with words that demolish my self-image, I fear ill combust.
Happiness is found lying discretely in the pretentious moments that smell of seducing aroma, surrounding us as the air heats from our unclothing lust.
Sadness lingers on from yesterday’s mistakes as I attempt a resolving conversation between me and you;
Seemingly, my words carried on from my mouth in silence as your lack of change shows through.
Do my words slash at you when your eyes flow within these letters alike the way they slaughter me within?
I feel heavy with doubt as I watch you creep through my things, condemning me to my past mortal sin.
Nothing I seem to do in attempt to fix this relationship shows proof of a positive outcome.
My love tediously shows how I adore you, though thoughts carried you console and thoughts I wish not to share, grow tiresome.
Comments
Post a Comment