Secrets come to knowledge


Secrets come to knowledge 
All alone I sit to ponder upon my yesterday’s choices that I kept in secret, hiding memories in the dark.
When you came to me with knowledge of what was secret, I knew it was time I come to confess; time to disembark.
***
Memory I lack when called out to stand amongst what feels like that of thousands;
My heart cries out what my mind has approached with sudden, surprisingly new demands.
***
Mistakes I confess in desperate need to find a means to save the immense purity of our lively love.
Beg you must I really to believe honesty is spoken with my confessions? God, guide me now from above.
***
Speaking just to sound pretty is not what my intentions should be perceived as when my heart pours out in confession.
You must obtain insight into the depth of the person I have lived for so long and see as presently I have strengthened with self-mirroring lessons.
***
I find ending in my confessions addressed in more than a single sitting. Watching, and again, as the weight bares down upon you.
Why must you ask me to promise that my words spill out truthfully, when trust you lack in me without argue?
***
I speak what you seemingly cannot accept as truth, even when my truth falls short of your offensive accusations.
Standing firmly I repeat my actions and confirm truth spoken. Try I must, to not take offense to your disturbing allegations.
***
Back and forth you rock rapidly as your mind attempts to wrap around the given situation.
My eyes examine your person, like water caressing a structure, I grasp what befalls me if your doubt embraces my dire explanation.
 ***
Fighting your thoughts would be like taking red to the raging bull, expecting continued life rather than death.
Your doubts are but a blind battle to failure in which I choose silence. I will, beside you, feel your every rapid heartbeat while aware of your every timely, stressed breath.   
***

Love is announced as he moves his arm for her welcoming, head to chest position as he has moved for the last fifty years... Such daydreaming was sought, on such a troubled, baring day.
Morning layered by relinquished secrets brought life burdens affecting what was to happen but leaves hope for tomorrow’s possibilities of what our future may portray. 

Comments