Blissful Forever

 Blissful Forever

 
 

Three hundred and sixty four days should be enough to have wilted this love if not inspired us with the moments within.

Have not memories built by instances shared taught us not to repeat what has already been?

 

We live our day to day in a paining cycle caused by all our mishaps gone unresolved.

Should it be so difficult to put our heads together in lesson and together reveal a relationship that shows how we've evolved?

 

Knife like words, fist ready to inflict pain, and thoughts of desperation to flee swarm about each time we set the night in a lasting argument.

Should we cast aside the fine lining of love that has kept us together by accepting defeat in an unwanted settlement?

 

 

I look into your eyes and no matter how detrimental your thorns may have been in our past, I see the man you are and love you still to this day.

Nothing, I gather is stronger than our unbinding love’s core, leaving no possible means for lovers tie to decay.

 

 

Three hundred and sixty four days ago I took but one glance into your eyes, leaving me here to write on about and describe.

Only shy passed a year now we have found our living arrangements finally collide and together a dashing home we do provide.

 

 

I will promise you this once and so thereafter never must I repeat; should you stay at my side and love me like you love only once I will promise you a blissful forever.

I may promise with truth for you are what makes my dreams, hopes, and aspirations come alive, I am more a woman when together.   

Comments