Thinking of you sets my mind to coast on a gentle ride.
Thinking of you confirms my thoughts of always having you at my side.
Looking at you is like looking at what my future may hold.
Looking at you is a blessing for when I see you my goals, wishes, and fantasies unfold.
Touching you is like touching for the first time; can this be real?
Touching you is like a word without definition when perfection cant even describe the way you feel.
Being with you is a simple joy at least when describing what is in my heart.
Being with you wouldn't be the same with another when bliss becomes me as I take part.
To have you as my own is like making love while rain pours out loud.
Having you as my own is a pleasure added to my life; nothing makes me more proud.
To have to live without you brings sadness to rest upon me.
To have to live without you is something I'll work diligently to not let be.
Thinking of you confirms my thoughts of always having you at my side.
Looking at you is like looking at what my future may hold.
Looking at you is a blessing for when I see you my goals, wishes, and fantasies unfold.
Touching you is like touching for the first time; can this be real?
Touching you is like a word without definition when perfection cant even describe the way you feel.
Being with you is a simple joy at least when describing what is in my heart.
Being with you wouldn't be the same with another when bliss becomes me as I take part.
To have you as my own is like making love while rain pours out loud.
Having you as my own is a pleasure added to my life; nothing makes me more proud.
To have to live without you brings sadness to rest upon me.
To have to live without you is something I'll work diligently to not let be.
Comments
Post a Comment